As a member of the QA team your main responsibility is the efficient and demand-oriented test coverage of the backend software development. You have the skills to design, implement, maintain and continuously improve the processes for a secure software development lifecycle. You ensure that the test reports of all levels (Unit, CI/CD, System End2End) are merged and can be viewed transparently by the parties concerned at any time. In close collaboration with the backend development team and DevOps, you continuously design and implement the metrics to monitor the correct operation of BE core functionalities. You contribute with your knowledge to maintain a consistently clean documentation of testable software requirement specifications. Your tasks also include the development of the fleet simulation to be used for large-scale stress testing. You collaborate with the other QA team members as well as with Continuous Product Operations & Improvement.
- System Engineer with M.Sc. or experienced B.Sc. in Electronics, Computer Science, Automation or Information Technology
- At least 5 years of professional experience in quality assurance of backend software development for distributed systems
- Knowledge in Test Management and Test Automation through all levels: Unit Testing, CI/CD pipeline, System Testing, Requirement Acceptance
- Development skills to code IoT Fleet Simulation for Stress Testing
- Skilled Java, Python programmer, Haskell or functional programming knowledge is a plus
- Acquainted with development environment: Git, Jira, Confluence, TestRail
- Experience with: AWS, SQL/Postgres, Docker, Kubernetes, Zabbix
- Fluent English (written and spoken) mandatory, Italian, German or French are an advantage
- Organized and systematic work approach
- You enjoy collaborating closely with other colleagues and teams in physical presence, even if you like to get things done in home office from time to time.
- Valid working permit in Italy
We offer an open-ended employment contract, “quadro” conditions with a base salary and a 10% yearly target bonus based on company and personal performance. In addition, you will receive a company mobile phone to be used also privately, and the reimbursement of the yearly subscription for the public transportation in the city of Milano. You will also have the opportunity to travel to Zurich for a face-to-face meeting or one of our many team events!