As a member of the Devices Development team, you have an active role in the product development of one of the tiko’s electronic devices focusing on engineering for production. You assist in the transition from prototype into a complete design and the completion of all the validation steps. You participate into the study of how to manufacture the product, which includes many challenges such as finding the technologies and identifying the processes needed to make it, considering cost effectiveness, testing and quality control. You give your contribution to the design and documentation of the manufacturing process from the management of the BoM to the design and implementation of the tests required for the production. You learn how to engage with an electronic manufacturer and how to report data from production to guarantee the best quality control and traceability.
- Recently graduated / Pursuing Bachelor or Master’s degree in industrial engineering (Automation, Electrical or Electronic);
- Passionate about electronics manufacturing and processes;
- Able to read and analyse electronic schematics;
- Some knowledge of Python (for tools development) and excel;
- Bonus points if you have an understanding of electronic debugging on PCB, patching and reworking;
- Familiarity with the embedded world (UART, SPI, FW development, …) a plus;
- English mandatory, other languages a plus;
- Swiss/EU citizenship or valid Swiss working permit.