During you internship in the Energy Operations team, you will support us in:
- Mathematical modeling of electrical assets (Electrical radiators, EV chargers, Heat pumps, Water boilers)
- Improving our virtual power plant algorithms, testing of the algorithms
- Improving our virtual power plant simulator
- Implementing and improving visualization and monitoring tools
- Assist in market analysis for flexibility products in different European countries
- Studying/finished Masters in Data science, Computer science, Physics, Math, Electrical Engineering, Energy Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Interested to learn more about the Energy transition, ancillary services, and virtual power plants
- A strong command of the python programming language
- Knowledge/ strong interest to learn SQL, Grafana dashboards
- Strong interest/knowledgeable in IT and DevOps topics like containers (Docker), container orchestration (Kubernetes) etc.
- You are flexible and are open to work on tasks with different teams at tiko like Product management
- English fluency mandatory, French fluency is an advantage
- Valid working permit in EU or CH
- Internship duration: 6/9 months
Please enclose your CV, cover letter and list of all master subjects with grades and publications in journals (if available).