As part of our Marketing team and reporting directly to the Senior Graphic Designer, you will become an expert on the tiko brand and will help improve the design tasks. You will help design the deliverables, working within existing brand guidelines and designs. You will create print and digital assets for our website and social media channels. You will do detailed proofreading to ensure accurate and high-quality work. You’ll produce print material, banners and mockups.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design;
- 4-5 years of experience in Graphic Design;
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat);
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, WordPress, After Effect is a plus;
- Experience in both digital and print design;
- Proficiency in Mac platforms;
- Strong time-management skills, ability to work well within a team;
- A talent for creativity and problem-solving;
- English and French fluency is mandatory
- Valid working permit in Switzerland, Swiss or EU citizenship.
Level of employment:
- 50%, 6 / 9 months