As a tiko cyber security intern, you will get a unique opportunity to develop your skills further in several cybersecurity areas, with the help of the latest technologies and strong mentorship from your senior colleagues. The exact tasks and job profile for this position will be tailored based on your personal motivation, curiosity, and previous experience. We have several cybersecurity fields that you can discover, or alternatively deep dive into one of them more thoroughly if you prefer. These include Security testing & Pen testing, Security control implementation and administration, Security monitoring capability, Cybersecurity Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC), Secure Software/System Development Lifecycle (S-SDLC), Secure Coding, Cryptography and PKI implementations, Threat Intelligence, Cyber Security Incident Response.
- You’re in the final phase of your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Cybersecurity, Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a similar field
- Familiarity with Linux and Windows operating systems and common network technologies
- Basic IT troubleshooting skills. Experience in e.g., tinkering with your own Raspberry Pi servers or similar home/school lab projects would be a great advantage
- Genuine interest in technology and open mindset to discover new every day
- Self-starter and self-steering, curious and motivated learner
- Positive attitude and collaborative mindset for teamwork
- Effective communication skills and ability to present and elaborate concepts and ideas
- Documentation skills and attention to detail, when needed
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Valid permit in EU or CH.
- Duration of the internship: 6/9 months
Please enclose in your application your CV, cover letter (optional), and list of all master subjects with grades.